Endoscopic cryoablation of the posterior nasal nerve that triggers rhinitis symptoms.
ClariFix® is the breakthrough cooling technology for treating frequent runny or stuffy nose, a condition called Chronic Rhinitis.
Do you experience Chronic Rhinitis?
If you frequently have a runny, stuffy nose, you may have what’s called Chronic Rhinitis (CR). Chronic Rhinitis is caused by inflammation of the linings in your nose. And you’re not alone.
- More than 24 million people in the U.S. suffer from the frustrating symptoms of CR
- Treatments, such as sprays, drops and pills may not give you the relief you’re after
Tried spray, pills and drops for your runny nose?
ClariFix® takes a different approach to long-lasting CR relief.
Why you can expect different results with ClariFix®
While nasal sprays and oral medications may provide some relief, you might be looking for a solution that lasts longer without the side effects of medications.4
Finally, people with runny and stuffy nose may have long-term symptom relief that goes to the root of the problem. When you cool the nasal tissue to freezing temperatures, it could reduce the nerve signals and improve nasal symptoms.
ClariFix® is the only FDA-cleared medical device for Chronic Rhinitis in adults.
Some of the other significant benefits of ClariFix® include:
- Effectiveness - ClariFix® Cryotherapy takes a different approach to treating Chronic Rhinitis. Cryotherapy goes to the root of the problem - the inflamed nasal tissue and the underlying nerves.
- Long-lasting Relief - ClariFix® Cryotherapy can provide long-term symptom relief from Chronic Rhinitis. In a clinical study, 4 out of 5 people reported long-lasting improvement with ClariFix® therapy, including a reduction in runny nose and nasal congestion.1
- Safety and Convenience - ClariFix® Cryotherapy is a safe in-office procedure and takes less than 30 minutes. Using endoscopy, Dr. Sanders or Dr. Hollenkamp will place a small cryotherapy balloon in your nasal passage to quickly freeze the area responsible for rhinitis symptoms. Now, you no longer need to rely on those oral or nasal medications that fail to work.
ClariFix®- the clinically-proven, minimally invasive option for treating Chronic Rhinitis.
Your Ear Nose & Throat specialists at Southern Indiana ENT are continually striving to offer you the most advanced, effective and convenient treatment options available.
Schedule your evaluation for Chronic Rhinitis and to learn more about ClariFix®Don't Wait! Schedule an Appointment to Find Relief Today!